2021.10.19 16:19 aquariusss97 Selling ticket
Hey guys I am reselling my ticket on Ticketmaster. It’s says the seats aren’t next to each other but I’m guess that’s covid safety? It’s section f1 row 17 seat 33 and 35. Hollywood bowl CA. $130. It’s on Ticketmaster.
submitted by aquariusss97 to JonasBrothers [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 16:19 Rainz_xoxo My father passed away 2 weeks ago, so i decided to go through some of his stuff from the late 2000's. I found this USB stick labeled "Important". I decided to put it into my laptop and this picture was in the USB. "WARNING": EMOTIONAL
|submitted by Rainz_xoxo to shitposting [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 16:19 BisexuSnail That's... the point...
|submitted by BisexuSnail to facepalm [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 16:19 fartymcfly9099 Historical fiction/fantasy suggestions please?
Hi everyone! I'm looking for some new books to read. My recent favorites have been Ten Thousand Doors of January and the Shades of Magic series. I like regular historical fiction as well, but it's fun with some science fiction or fantasy added in too. Thanks!!
submitted by fartymcfly9099 to suggestmeabook [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 16:19 Cryptorocketeer2021 ZACK IS BACK 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
|submitted by Cryptorocketeer2021 to CEI_stock [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 16:19 youcef_24 DnD in DZ ?
is there like a fan base or a group of people who play dungeons and dragons here in Algeria ? i tried looking in othet social media but i never found any trace .
submitted by youcef_24 to algeria [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 16:19 DarthGriffindor Agricultural machinery/robots is a common motif in Stålenhags art. This weed-zapping robot, complete with two-tone paint job, looks like something directly out of Tales From the Loop.
|submitted by DarthGriffindor to Simon_Stalenhag [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 16:18 gautamjal Don’t drink alcohol
|submitted by gautamjal to SaintRampalJi [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 16:18 Extension-Doctor7221 [OC](ART) Gryzy, the smile one. Gnoll Bard | MORE Info in the Comments.
2021.10.19 16:18 Emergency_Hat9909 Now that Konoha mastered the production of Hashirama Cells, Why aren't Konoha Ninjas mass implanting Hashirama Cells to boost their power level? This would give the Leaf a massive military edge over other Villages
|submitted by Emergency_Hat9909 to Naruto [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 16:18 DieHermetischeGarage Gerichtsurteil: Offener Zwist zwischen Morawiecki und von der Leyen
|submitted by DieHermetischeGarage to DErwachsen [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 16:18 changelly_com Meet the DOGE community!
Let’s dive into the fascinating Dogecoin back story and figure out why people keep using it more and more these days.
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a decentralized peer-to-peer open-source cryptocurrency based on the Litecoin framework. It is considered to be user-friendly, less political, and more of a buddy-buddy altcoin. DOGE comes in handy when internet users want to tip each other, buy some smaller items on the web or donate.
Dogecoin was created in 2013 by an American software engineer Billy Marcus and an Australian product manager Jackson Palmer. The idea was to oppose Bitcoin’s hype and make a less upscale cryptocurrency that people would relate to.
Back then, a “doge” meme was really popular. Jackson Palmer absentmindedly tweeted, “Investing in Dogecoin, pretty sure it’s the next big thing.” Many Twitter users replied to Palmer’s tweet, and Billy Marcus happened to see it. He instantly thought it was worth putting in motion. The two started working as a team, and less than a week later, Dogecoin was born.
Members of the DOGE community (they call themselves Shibes) are known to be very active on social media and to take part in charitable projects, donating DOGE or tipping people with it. They’ve created an app called DogePal (an easy way to pay with DOGE) and several charities, such as SocksForTheHomeless or DogePizza. Of course you've seen it, but here's their subreddit! dogecoin
Did You Know That...
In the first several weeks of Dogecoin’s existence, hackers attacked the Dogewallet and stole $12,000. The Dogecoin community reacted with lightning speed, raising enough money to cover all the coin-holders’ losses in just one month.
Do you own any DOGE tokens? Share in the comments!
submitted by changelly_com to Changelly [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 16:18 _____femto_____ PRIORITIES, what's the current trend, let's discuss about it.
2021.10.19 16:18 RoganDesign In-Depth Peacekeeper MK2 Loadout Guide
Hi everyone, welcome to my Peacekeeper MK2 loadout guide, where I'll be going in-depth on all aspects of this gun which can compete with some META weapons, while still being highly underrated in ranked play. I will be focusing mainly on the MP part of the game.
For reference, I am currently around the Top10 spot on the PK MK2 mastery leaderboards on Global Server, and around Top3 in Europe region, I peaked at around Top5 Global and Top1 EU, with over 5250 mastery XP at the time of writing.
If you do not care about in-depth explanations, and only want to see the gunsmith builds, scroll down to the end of the post
• Playstyle Peacekeeper is unofficially categorized as a "Flex AR", meaning it's playstyle is flexible, and does not limit you to being passive or aggressive all the time. However, due to it's high speed, it excels at aggressive, close quarter playstyles.
• Best Perks Lightweight gives 5% faster sprinting speed, which is quite crucial in modes such as S&D where rollout and positioning at the beginning of the round are priority. It also benefits the aggressive PK playstyle by allowing faster map traversal.
Skulker is the perk which synergizes the most with PK, as it provides 12% faster walking and crouching speed. Movement while ADS is still classified as walking, therefore it gives 12% additional speed to a gun that already excels at strafe speed.
All other perks dont significantly synergize with PK so they're up to personal preference
• Best Attachments
1. Muzzle - Agency Suppressor Agency Supp. is the best muzzle, providing -10% Vertical recoil and sound suppression and no downsides. It is reccomended for S&D or if your playstyle leans more to a passive one.
2. Barrel - Taskforce Barrel This attachment makes the PK almost meta. With -9.1% Fire Interval and +50% Damage Range, it gives the gun a competitive TTK against other meta ARs and SMGs. It's also the attachment which gives this gun a decent skill requirement, as it gives +20% Horizontal Recoil and +15% Vertical Recoil. Some use Rapid Fire Barrel, justifying it by saying it improves the close range TTK - while this is true, in reality the close-range TTK difference is almost negligable and you lose out on 90% damage range compared to Taskforce Barrel.
3. Optic - None or Optional The Peacekeeper has okay ironsights, and it's advised to not waste an attachment slot for a scope if possible. If you struggle with the irons at the beginning, any Red Dot Sight or Holographic Sight will do the job.
4. Stock - Agile Stock Agile Stock is the second attachment which makes PK viable in the current meta which is dominated by high mobility SMGs. With +40% ADS Movement Speed and -30% Sprint-To-Fire Delay. It combines the best attributes of all of the other 3 stocks, with only a +30% Hipfire Bullet Spread penalty. Due to this, it is advised not to hipfire with the PK unless your enemy is 5 meters away or closer.
5. Perk - None PK does not greatly improve from any of the available perks, although if you are grinding on Shipment, you could sacrifice accuracy for speed, and switch out an Underbarrel for Sleight of Hand which gives you -15% Reload Time.
6. Laser - None None of the lasers are worth using as PK gains nothing from them, while not using them allows you to preaim without revealing yourself to the enemy. Some use Aim Assist Laser which is a waste of an attachment slot, as it only gives -20% Bullet Spread on a gun that already has one of the best Bullet Spread Accuracies in the game.
7. Underbarrel - Foregrip Foregrip tremendously helps with PK's tricky horizontal recoil, while not having any downsides, making it the best underbarrel. Some use Field Agent Foregrip which does reduce the recoil of the gun even further, but it also gives -16% ADS Movement Speed, essentially killing the PK's strafe speed, the one attribute which allows it to compete against meta SMGs.
8. Ammunition - Double Stack Mag Out of the 2 magazine options, Double Stack Mag is far superior due to the +10 Magazine Capacity and -25% Reload Time. Some use Extended Mag A, which is still a valid option, although I believe it is not worth sacrificing all of the before mentioned stats for -8% ADS time, which amounts to only 1 frame in reality.
9. Rear Grip - Firm Grip Tape Firm Grip Tape combines the best stats of the other 2 grip options, while only having a -15% Sprint-To-Fire penalty, which gets negated by Agile Stock.
• Gunsmith Builds
Build #1 - This is the most well-rounded build which transforms the PK into a hybrid-SMG due to it's Reload and ADS speed. This build is recommended for Respawn modes, but can also be used in S&D if you have a very aggressive and fast playstyle.
Build #2 - This build is meant for Search & Destroy, as it sacrifices 25% ADS time for sound suppression. It still has a lot of the Peacekeeper's qualities, but it's suited for a less aggressive and slower playstyle, where the gun is used more as a traditional AR.
If you have any questions, make sure to ask them in the comments and I will try my best to answer them. Thanks for reading my guide!
submitted by RoganDesign to CODMobile_Loadouts [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 16:18 Kirea Suisei blowing off steam in a galaxy far far away.
|submitted by Kirea to Hololive [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 16:18 Khouri1 [YK1] Haruka is tired of walking, what does this mean?
I already tried letting her at serena and getting her back right after, I tried passing time to morning then nightfall but she still is tired. Should I leave here for a certain ammount of irl time?
submitted by Khouri1 to yakuzagames [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 16:18 Open-Fusion Welcome to r/randomrealm! Moderator’s notes #1 I will occasionally check on posts and moderate the server, but if the post doesn’t follow the rules, let me know! (Or I will remove it when I see that mind of stuff) If rules are not followed for the first time, you will get DM’d by me.
2021.10.19 16:18 VorrtaX Generic Hunter.jpg
|submitted by VorrtaX to DestinyFashion [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 16:18 Benn143 FS: Swirly Koling 21 TS Thundy $28 shipped
2021.10.19 16:18 evaldez14 School In Florida Orders Students To Stay Home 30 Days After Each Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine
2021.10.19 16:18 Character_Design2001 I can’t
|submitted by Character_Design2001 to Cringetopia [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 16:18 haveuseenperry Oily Skin after Accutane?
So as we all know - Accutane is known for drying out skin. But has anyone or is anyone currently dealing with SUPER oily skin? If so, what tips do you have?
The first time I did Accutane years ago I didn’t experience this, but after my second treatment that finished on July/1/2021 my skin is a new level of oily. I’ve tried toners, tea tree products, Cerve cleanser… but everyday my skin gets to the point where I could probably fry bacon with it. Its gross to me, and I’m struggling to enjoy my clear skin because of it
submitted by haveuseenperry to Accutane [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 16:18 LadyLumpss How do I safely buy a car off Facebook marketplace? How do I arrange a mechanic to inspect it first?
2021.10.19 16:18 atomiq8819 Anyone know if I'd be safe to take a can of the GO 1906 edibles on a cruise? I take one a day to help with anxiety. Doesn't really get me high; just calms everything.
2021.10.19 16:18 jabronijon Playing Mass Effect 1 LE is the most nostalgic I’ve been for anything in my 25 year old life
I was very young when the original Mass Effect was released, and it became the first game that I truly fell in love with and 100%-ed. Put an ungodly amount of hours. Loved Mass Effect 2 even more (my favorite game ever) and then was of course let down by the third game.
I finally picked up the Legendary Edition and am doing a full play through. I haven’t played the first game in almost 10 years. And I have to say, this remaster is the most pleasant gaming experience I’ve had in quite some time. It made me really think of the unrealized potential. I actually really enjoyed the loot and planet exploration this time around without most of the clunkiness of that original. I completely fell in love all over again with the lore, characters, stakes etc. I felt like a kid again experiencing it for the first. It’s not perfect of course, but the game is definitely closer to what I feel that BioWare wanted it to be in 07. Makes me kind of wish they stuck with a more traditional RPG feel than the more action oriented focus in the sequels.
Then I played ME 2….. and yeah, still the best thing ever. But still!!! I freaking loved replaying that first game. Kind of hope that the next one is more of an RPG like the old school BioWare games.
Anyone. Time to play Mass Effect 3 for the first time since it dropped. Fingers crossed I enjoy it more than I did back in 2012
submitted by jabronijon to masseffect [link] [comments]